Birch essential oil comes from the bark of Betula lenta tree—also known as black birch, cherry birch, or sweet birch. With its crisp, minty aroma, Birch promotes a stimulating and uplifting environment when diffused. You can apply it topically to help maintain a healthy-looking complexion.
Sourcing pure, unadulterated Birch essential oil is difficult, so historically it’s only been available in small volumes. After a long time diligently searching, doTERRA has partnered with a Pennsylvanian family to sustainably produce pure Birch essential oil. This family has even kept generational records of their expertise, making it possible to offer Birch permanently.
- Delivers a stimulating, refreshing aroma reminiscent of Wintergreen.
- Contributes to a soothing massage.
- Promotes healthy-looking skin.
- Massage into the back and legs for a cooling sensation after exercise.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and tuck it in your gym bag to mask odors.
- Apply to the skin to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use:Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use:Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
Not for internal use. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.